Kay, so I was basically going to write a blog about meeting my friends in my first year of high school on my laptop but it unplugged itself so the blog got deleted. Awesome. So now, I'll just stick to something that's fast to talk about like....oh, shoot. Never mind. Let's just wing it.
So one other thing that I love other than art is music. Shocker. Everyone loves music. If you don't, then wow....
You will always see me with my iPod. Whether I'm listening to it, or it's in my pocket, hoping that it won't fall out and crack the screen (like what happened to my phone a couple weeks ago....) I'll always listen to my music in the halls, sometimes in class if we're just doing nothing, eating lunch or when I'm just bored. It'd be a miracle to see me without my iPod one day but I can tell you, that.won't.ever.happen.
The one artist who I am obsessed with lately is Adele. I. LOVE. HER. I only have four songs by her (Rolling in the Deep, Set Fire to the Rain, Someone Like You, and Rumour Has It) which is sad.... I wish I had more but oh, well. I was super pumped when I heard that Glee was doing a mash up of Adele's songs. And it sounded absolutely perfect.
I'm a huge fan of rock, and pop music obviously. But what my friends don't understand is that I like dubstep. I don't know how they can hate it. It's freakin' awesome. That, and Deadmau5. It's a light-up mouse head making techno music, 'nuff said :)
I am not the biggest fan of musicals. If you were there in real life when the singers are breaking out in song, doing a whole dance number as if they learned the choreography two minutes ago, it's just weird. If I were there, I would throw something at them and see if they'll still dance. The only musical I like is A Very Potter Musical/Sequel. It's Harry Freakin' Potter, who can hate it? And yeah, that's pretty much it for today. Come back tomorrow if you wanna see a blog about books. JK, but seriously, what the hell am I supposed to talk about? My day? Because all I do is sleep. Yeah....

I love AVPM/S (/T!!! Coming out soon!!!)!!!!
ReplyDeleteWHAT THE HECK IS A HUFFLEPUFF?
ReplyDeleteAmanda!!! I really really like your blog!! I'm glad you made one!! yayayayaya.
ReplyDelete(:
AWEZUM.
<33
M, hell ya but it's gonna take about a year. this sucks. idek even know what it's gonna be about but i'm sure it's epic.
ReplyDeleteS, google it.
Taylor, me too. I have no idea what to do but i'm just gonna wing it :p