Aren't Mondays great? No? That's what I thought... But could it be as bad as mine?
First thing in the morning, I lost my lock. I don't know how. I unlocked my locker, opened it, put it on that hook thing, put my bag and jacket in my locker. I went to close my locker and somehow, my lock was gone. G.O.N.E. GONE. Freakin' gone. I don't know how. It just disappeared. So I got a new lock and something tells me I'm gonna forget it first thing tomorrow.
English - had to write an essay based on Of Mice and Men. It had to be five paragraphs. It's about Of Mice and Men - the book IS ONLY five paragraphs long. We have until Thursday but I'm probably gonna be done tomorrow, no big deal.
Keyboarding - so.freakin'.boring. We had a "lesson" on internet safety. I've been aware of what's good on the internet or not since I was twelve. And what's the point of this "lesson"? It's keyboarding, where we're supposed to type. OHMYFREAKIN'GOD.
Science - my friend told my that she fell asleep. I now know why. All we did was watch weird cartoony videos and notes. I'm pretty sure that we're gonna watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas on the last day of school before winter break again. Oh, goodie....
Digitals - we basically planned our film projects that's gonna suck. We're doing a Harry Potter trailer spoof but the characters are pretty much the opposite gender. So Kerry Potter.......
Precal - I fail at it. 'Nuff said.
Blah. What else to say? Oh, yeah. My foot hurts. It went in a....strange position. Again. And it was like the bone shifted in a different spot and it was just piercing another bone in pain. Like, I can feel the bone kinda sticking out. It's gross. Well for me. Well it's normal again. Yay. (stupid foot.....)

No comments:
Post a Comment