Powered By Blogger

Monday, 23 January 2012

Totally Screwed

I'm totally a-freakin' screwed! I don't know why I said it like that, but I am.
Sure, I only have 3 exams but I can't handle it. I have an English exam based on discrimination and apparently I have the same exam as the PGL class (Program for Gifted Learners, which I'm not.) My English class worked on our essays today. We had an hour to write but I was distracted by the Russian girl and the blonde Bieber-look a like that I sit next to because they kept blahblahblahing in something that I don't understand so all I wrote in an hour was two sentences for the topic sentence #epicfail
For science, I have to memorize a carbon cycle and a nitrogen cycle for the exam, which I'm no good at but I think I'll be fine since I just look at the pictures on the test and just match the ones that I think is right and actually is most of the time. Yay for winging it! I just hope the exam has the pictures like the ones on the test otherwise - you guessed it - I'm SCUH-REWED. Oh yeah, and I have to memorize a bunch of notes that I forgot about. Fun...
Math, in some units, I'm fine. But it's been months since I did them so I'm worried that I might forget how to do them. And in some units, I have no idea how to do them because my teacher goes WAY too fast. He'll teach us the unit for about a week and then we have a test on it, 'cuz he thinks that we know it. And if we ask how to do it, he just has this face like, "You guys must be dumbasses because you should know this by now" well sorry if you've been teaching the same lessons for {insert number of years that you taught here} here and we don't have much time to process it into our brains. Just sayin'.
I just want this semester to be over with. I'm not excited for next semester because I have to take French (I needed a class to fill in one of my spares so I had no choice) but it's better than being in the same boring classes I'm in now. It's like my brain is shutting off because nothing new is happening to wake it up.

3 comments:

  1. YOU SHOULD SEE ME FREAKING OUT. I'M WORSE THEN B. THATS SAYING ALOT.
    Second semester come faster... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMANDA!
    HI.
    Math - he doesn't even teach. Seriously, examples aren't teaching. At least explain things!
    and something new is happening... I'm moving. YAY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. S, you're gonna be fine. Put all those years @ saturday school to good use!! ;)
    Taylor, I know, and that class today = WTF?? it was like there wasn't a teacher in the room.
    and don't remind me. empty locker next to me for the rest of the year??
    LALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU... wait...

    ReplyDelete