Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Counting Sheep Doesn't Work

Well, it doesn't. Hello. It is currently 1:35 in the morning where I am and I cannot sleep. So what do I do? I grab my iPad and look for random stuff to so, such as writing a post. Why the hell not? I have nothing better to do right now.
So today was a pretty slow day as usual. There was gym where we have to do the 10 minute run every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and then we played ping pong which is literally the weirdest mandatory unit in gym. Period. And we have a test on it the same day we start archery and have a beep test apparently. Can't wait.. Then there was geo where we learned about glaciers (gasp!) and graphics where we're currently drawing pics of people on the computer. I'm still waiting for the day where we're going to make shirts.... Then come French which is well... French which le sucks. And I hate french but I have to take it otherwise I would have TWO spares and that would just suck because I need my credits.
I am such an insomniac. I went to bed around 9:45ish, hoping that I could fall asleep earlier. I was wrong. Because I don't feel tired at all and it's been....4 hours. Holy. CRAP. I basically went on Facebook and started talking to my friend in Saudi Arabia (it was about nine thirty in the morning there) and I felt so happy talking to her because it's been so long since the last time. We talked for about twenty minutes or so before the app I was using crashed. Smooth. But hopefully it doesn't while I'm writing this because that will just kill my day. And now it's only 1:47 in the morning.
Well, I better go try to get at least a few hours of sleep but that doesn't seem to be possible. And counting sheep doesn't work. I never understood that. "One fluffy animal jumping over the fence, two fluffy animals jumping over a fence, three Zzzzzzzzz...." that's how I imagine it to be but it just sounds pretty stupid.
Goodnight and good morning, Taylor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment