The last day of school before spring break, that is. I know I'm a little late but this is basically how the last day of school before spring break went down. Well, for me.
In gym, we played Prison Ball, my favourite game ever. It's so fun and my strong point is helping getting people out of jail. :) But where I was standing, there are these group of girls who are NEVER APART. They're just this cluster of high-pitched poles wearing spandex shorts who keep dancing and playing One Direction's songs and whenever a ball is thrown at them, and a couple aren't even that close to hitting them, they.freakin'.scream. LOUD. They pretty much make easy targets so the guys who have really good aim on the other team always throw the balls at them and some of them hit my friends since we're in that area too. And when I was trying to get a couple people out of the jail on the other side of the gym, some people on the other people guarding the jail jumped on the bench and caught a couple balls that I threw. And one of them was my former friend. He basically jumped on the bench, caught the ball, called me out and said I was out, and then he gave me the finger. So charming. I really wanted to hit him in the head with a mallet. I'm pretty sure my friend feels the same about this one guy who kept hitting her in the head, chest and stomach. Yes, I'm calling you out, S.
Then in Geo, we had a test. I know. A test on the last day. The class before ours had a party so there were these bags of chips and bottles half empty with soda on her desk and it was just...cruel. But the test was pretty short so it was okay, I guess.
In Graphics, we would either screen print our shirts that we've been working on but my Graphics buddy (I always make sure I have a buddy in every single one of my classes so that way I wouldn't be alone but Graphics is the only class where I need one) is on her way to Europe so I figured that I would to with the the alternative which is watch Napoleon Dynamite in the drama room. And I don't know why but the movie felt longer than usual...
During lunch, I found out that my friends were all dismissed 30 minutes early (not fair.) My friends S and T went to an open field behind a forest down a hidden pathway. Then we found another pathway so what do we do? We went down it and T and I realized that it was a perfect scenario for The Hunger Games. And since T and I are SUCH huge Hunger Games fans, we decided that we would think if our high school were the Hunger Games, who would be which characters. Since S didn't read the books (not cool) we had to explain to her who the characters were. We decided that S would be Katniss since she has the braid. I'm Clove. T is Rue. And a bunch of guys S hates are the other boy tributes since they're going to die :P
During French, we went to the computer lab. It was pretty stupid since we didn't want to do work on the last day so my friend and I played Trivial Pursuit because we're a couple of BAMFs.
Le sigh. So.... I can never think of clever endings so I'll just go with this:
Zefron is boss. Pigfarts is real. Calculus is tough. StarKid Productions FTW.

I freaking hate that guy >:(
ReplyDeleteBut lol, I AM STARTING THE BOOKS! Cause I watched the movie, and I liked it. I love how I am the main character and didn't even know the story. I still haven't found my Peta....cause the international guy just doesn't fit. I don't like the guys I kill so it's all good (: Teehee, they are dead meat! (:
ZEFRON ALL THE WAY BRO.
As do I. All guys in our school suck. Except for R. lol
ReplyDeleteABOUT TIME. You watched the movie without reading the book???? (I find it funny that some people were complaining that the movie didn't include Prim's goat. haha)
PEETA** C'mon. If you're gonna be Katniss, you gotta at least get the names right.
WE MUST FIND A NEW PEETA.
aww yeah :P