Well, there's two more weeks until winter break ends. Which means that there's only three weeks of school left until the second semester. I should be pumped that I won't have to take my crappy first semester classes because now I can take my crappy SECOND semester classes, but I'm not. Because my friend is moving out of the country and it's really upsetting. At the beginning of the year, it wasn't a big deal because I had five months until she moves but this semester has flown by REALLY fast and I didn't even notice. Not fair. Why didn't it go faster when I had crappy human ecology last year? Or when I had French? I have equally crappy classes this year!
But now there's weeks. WEEKS. And it's gonna be hard not to see her every day because her locker is next to mine so it's gonna suck knowing that it's gonna be empty or taken by some random person I don't know.
These days, there's not really much to say since not a lot is happening right now. It's sad. The biggest thing that happened to me this entire month is that I got 9 books in three weeks. It should last for about two days... I'm exaggerating. More like a week.
So that my attempt to be funny. It didn't work. Blah. So here I am. Thinking about friends while watching Friends. No joke. It's the episode where Ross sings "Baby Got Back" to Emma..... (^⊽^)
So......... Yeah...........................
These things always have awkward endings..............
Peace.

That's me your talking about! And I know, I'll miss yooouuu . -<33
ReplyDeleteare you having a good winter break?
Books are awesomeee :)
HHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that was funny !!
I love friends.
Awkward reply to your post....
Bye now! :)