Powered By Blogger

Thursday, 26 January 2012

Some days are for living, some are for getting through..

Well today was a shitty way to end a shitty day. I probably said that a lot at school but it's the freakin' truth.
The good thing is that it's the last day of the semester. (Yay, no more science, keyboarding, pre-cal and other crap) but the bad news is that it's my friend Taylor's last day :(
It started when I was walking past the old library, also known as the best place on earth. There were so many good times in there and they just knocked down the walls. The school is turning it into something that 99% of our school won't even use. And they created a wall in the middle of one of the main hallways that connects to the old library. Our hallways are small enough, why make them SMALLER? The amount of space we have left is basically my height (I'm five feet or something if you're wondering) and it's a safety hazard. If it's gonna be permanent, I will.... I'm not sure what I'm gonna do yet but I'll think of something. And it ain't gonna be pretty.
Next, we just studied for exams. It's the last day of school and all we do is study. I was looking forward to digitals because my teacher promised to bring a cake (a request from my friend because she was the first one to hand in an assignment) and a bag of Skittles for me (don't judge) because I was the second person to hand in the assignment. But did we get the--as my teacher calls it--Cake and Skittles Party? NO.
Precal, we had this sub and it was like we didn't even have a teacher. He gave us a review for the exam and we just sat there and talked. It was the last day of school and all of the other classes get dismissed early, but not ours.
Back to Taylor's last day. It was the worst thing to think of at the moment. At the beginning of the year, we're all like, "Yeah, we have a lot of time to hang out and have fun" but it just flew by. We had months but it felt like seconds. Now that there's days left, I wish that it could be the opposite, slow down time. Right now, I want to do my exams to get them over with but at the same time, I don't want the day to come because it means that we're one day closer to Taylor getting on the flight to Saudi Arabia. Life sucks sometimes.
The only highlight of my day was digitals (other than the fact we didn't get our cake and skittles) but we watched our big video projects, including The Barbie Bandits (my group, don't judge the name) Harry Potter trailer spoof and my friends' video with one of the guys running his head into a pole while trying to be a "tornado"..

5 comments:

  1. :( I was so sad that day. I cried most of the day. I'm going to miss you so much. Time really does fly doesn't it?
    That was just not a good day in general.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I like the new look of your blog! <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. I can't wait until exams are over.
    Next semester isn't gonna be the same without you!!
    Thank you, I finally figured it out this website layout thing.
    (I was bored in keyboarding so I was just doing random stuff, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exams suck so much. Ew.
    :(
    and I'm so sad. :(
    I miss you already.
    But we are hanging out!
    Which is good. :)

    and yay! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know they do. 2 down, 1 to go.
    They saved the worse for last. Oh, goodie...
    The sci exam was easier and shorter than I thought..
    How do you think you did?
    ZEFRON NIGHT. There better not be anyone dying...

    ReplyDelete